Immanuel Lutheran School offers Kindergarteners through fifth graders many benefits:
- Class sizes that allow relationships to develop with classmates and teacher
- Strong academic program in all core subjects with an emphasis on faith and character development
- Basic music classes start in Kindergarten with Instrumental music instruction (beginning band) starting in fourth grade
- Spanish classes beginning in first grade
- Classes participate in a variety of fun, educational trips such as Lowry Park Zoo, Cracker Country, the Apollo Beach Manatee viewing center, and several local nature parks.
- Sports opportunities offered in fifth grade
- Smooth transition into middle school grades