In accordance with county and state requirements, a student enrolling in first grade must be six (6) years of age on or before September 1 of the enrollment year. A copy of a birth certificate is required as proof of age.
- Submit a Middle School Application with non-refundable application fee and copy of a birth certificate
- Provide copies of most recent report card, standardized test scores, and any diagnostic evaluations (i.e. psychological, psychiatric, aptitude, speech, etc.)
- Complete academic screening with the Admissions Director
- Middle School students must complete middle school student survey.
- Interview with the Principal and/or Admissions Director
- Receive notification of acceptance or denial
- Attend new family orientation